Note: materials used are stretch fabrics and therefore have give. The performer may fit into more than 1 size depending on the materials used.
1. Bust - Relax your arms. Measure around the fullest part of your chest. Make sure you are not wearing a bra.
2. Waist - Smallest part of your waist. Usually an inch above your belly button. 3. Hips - Legs together. Measure the fullest part, around the bum
4. Girth - Start at your shoulder. Run the measuring tape down the front of your body, through the crotch and back up to the same shoulder. Make sure you are standing tall and not hunched over.
5. Inseam - The inside of the leg. With straight knees measure from the crotch to the ankle bone.
6. Sleeve - Measure from the top of the shoulder down to the wrist 7. Skirt - Measure from the waist down to the top of the knee cap
7. Skirt - Measure from the waist down to the top of the knee cap